Welcome to AntModity. We are happy you are here.
We'are not just a commodity selling marketplace, AntModity is the best platform that has everything you need to source commodities directly from producers at the lowest market price.
From the opportunity to source commodities directly from producers with great confidence, we provide secure payment, international & local logistics, and commodity support.
We have operations in Colombo, Seoul, Indianapolis, Vancouver, and Ontario. We have plans to expand our business operations to Colombia, and Bolivia this year.
In 2019, AntModity started it’s first fulfillment center in South Korea, with the plan to open fulfillment centers in Canada, USA, and Colombia before 2020. Ant Commodity fulfillment centers coordinate inventory and ship to customers. The goal is to make commodity buying absolutely cheap and easy!
Discover AntModity's Journey
Awards & Recognition
Our co-founders have won international awards: Best Young Entrepreneur Sri Lanka, Growing UP CEO (ICIC & Harvard Business School), and Global Student Entrepreneurship Award (EO & NYSE).
One Young World, UK selected Ant Commodity for the Top Initiatives from Around the World List in 2018 and was featured in the One Young World 2018 Impact Report.
Seoul Global Startup Center program selected Ant Commodity Korea Inc. for the 4th batch incubator program.
Our Purpose and Values
We envision a future where irrespective of farm size, farmers can sell their commodities directly to the global market by bypassing traders.
We developed our core principles and values after studying the work habits of K D Sooriyaarachchi, a 91-year-old farmer from Yakkalamulla, Sri Lanka. We learned how his good work habits, values, and principles helped him to be patient in hard times, build credibility among his peers, and embrace a simple lifestyle to accommodate any life situation.
- Truthfulness: Being truthful is at the core of everything we do at Ant Commodity. It’s who we are, and no matter how difficult the situation, we will not compromise this value.
- Hard Work: We work hard. Farmers, and their families, and global buyers rely on our work. We strive to work hard to bring prosperity to all our partners.
- Humble Service: We respect, listen and learn from everyone. We strive to work alongside farmers and buyers with respect and humility.
- Responsibility: We take full responsibility for our actions. When we make a mistake, we work on a plan to correct it to ensure we don’t repeat the same mistake.
- Prosperity: We envision bringing prosperity to all farmers by building a platform in which farmers can directly sell their commodities to the global market by bypassing traders.