Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fresh & Frozen Sri Lankan Tuna Fish
Available on backorder
- Tuna types: Yellowfin tuna & bluefin tuna. Orgin Sri Lanka.
- Grades: A+, A, B, and C (recommend for frozen shipments)
- Condition: Tuna Whole GG, Tuna H&G, Fresh Tuna Loins, Tuna Loin Skin - ON, Tuna Loin Skin - Off, and Tuna Steaks.
- Catch method & area: Long Line / Indian Ocean(FAO 57).
- Average size: 30 Kg and up for Tuna Whole GG and Tuna H&G.
- Fresh Tuna Packing: For Tuna Whole GG and Tuna H&G: 2-3 fish in corrugated boxes. And for all other grades, individual vacuum packing in LLDPE bags. Temperate maintain at 4C (chilled)
- Frozen Tuna Packing: Nude packing. Temperate maintain at -60 (ultra-low) and -40C (frozen).
- Certificates: Sri Lankan Country of Origin Certificate, Health Certificate issued by Sri Lankan Fisheries, and track record.