Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sri Lanka TJC Mango
Available on backorder
- Size: Average size is 600 gams. But available in less than 300 grams and above 1 Kg. Considers the world's biggest and juiciest mango.
- Color: Golden orange with an unblemished skin.
- Harvest: Available to purchase from June to January. Grown in dry & intermediates zones in Sri Lanka: Dambewatana.
- Packing: 10 Kg boxes (±500 grams)
- Other: Low fiber content & smooth flesh. TJC takes a longer time to ripens.
[wpv-view name="all-lots-related-with-the-product" limit="5"]